Does anyone else think Bob Dylan is the most overrated musician ever?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Bob Dylan sucks (I absolutely love "You Gotta Serve Somebody"), but considering the praise he receives, like how he's considered one of the best musicians of all times, I think he is EXTREMELY overrated. Keep in mind, Dylan fans, that overrated is... show more Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Bob Dylan sucks (I absolutely love "You Gotta Serve Somebody"), but considering the praise he receives, like how he's considered one of the best musicians of all times, I think he is EXTREMELY overrated. Keep in mind, Dylan fans, that overrated is not the same as "bad", I just think the praise and acclaim he receives greatly outweighs his actual talent, at least in my opinion. It seems he gets major points just because he talked about issues, but I dunno, does that really make his music better?

I would put him in the top 50 or 75 musicians of all time, but it seems as if he's widely considered one of the top 2 or 3, which really makes no sense to me.