My eyes are such a light brown they're nearly hazel. Which eye shadow colors would work for me?

They're a light coffer color and look green in some lights. What shall I do?

Favorite Answer

Neutral shades like brown will look beautiful. You can keep them simple and light for daytime wear or you can make them dark and dramatic for a nice smokey eye. If you want something different, greens would work as well (I would go for greens with more yellow/gold and less blue). Gold is something else that would look nice, and if you don't want to be too flashy you can use something subtle to highlight your eyes rather than covering the whole lid.

I suggest you check out makeupgeek.com, there are some amazing tutorials there and the forum is really helpful!

..wear natural eyeshadows and emphasise on the eyeliner .. try and make it thinck .. and always apply liner atthe botoom with thick mascara .. trust me yur eyes will look awesome .. or try black eyeshadow .. try sticking to dark colours ..as they make yur eye colour stand out more :) GOOD LUCK