So i have a yeast infection :(?

A few weeks ago had a UTI so i went to the Drs and got some pills,i only took it for 5 days because i felt better,i know i should have taken it for the Full 12 days,anyways the last few days i have noticed very BAD itching,redness,sore,and a thick white discharge,no smell.I went to the drs today and he didnt do a... show more A few weeks ago had a UTI so i went to the Drs and got some pills,i only took it for 5 days because i felt better,i know i should have taken it for the Full 12 days,anyways the last few days i have noticed very BAD itching,redness,sore,and a thick white discharge,no smell.I went to the drs today and he didnt do a pap smear( i dont know why) just looked at and said it was a yeast infection and gave me this 1 pink pill to take and said i should feel better within 2 days,if not go back to the Drs.

Anyways is swelling normal?Its like the left side of my clit is ALOT bigger then the right and its sooo uncomfortable to walk :(Also could my Uti i had became a yeast infection?