What does the arabic word "Uwaisi" mean?

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters... i asked a question about the arabic word "Owaysi" earlier today... but no one was able to explain it to me... i have found another spelling of this word... "Uwaisi" and i am hoping that someone can help me with the meaning... insha'Allah. i... show more Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters...

i asked a question about the arabic word "Owaysi" earlier today... but no one was able to explain it to me... i have found another spelling of this word... "Uwaisi" and i am hoping that someone can help me with the meaning... insha'Allah.

i would appreciate any help or knowledge of this word that you can share with me...
Jazak'Allah Khair.

thank you.
xx

Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi. Alhamdulillah. amin/ameen/amen
Update: dear ~*Ω☻Qinz... : i saw this word... i believe that it has to do with spiritual transmission from a Master... insha'Allah... but i am interested in any comments that you or any can make... thanks... xx

also thank you Glow Wings and . for your contributions. :)
Update 2: dear brother ²§ţŕÖŋģ°: thank you for your help. :) dear leather mall: thank you for your help. the link that you have provided is very helpful! dear Mansor: thank you for your help. i believe that i have the answer to my question, but i will leave this question open for a couple of days to see if there... show more dear brother ²§ţŕÖŋģ°: thank you for your help. :)

dear leather mall: thank you for your help. the link that you have provided is very helpful!

dear Mansor: thank you for your help.

i believe that i have the answer to my question, but i will leave this question open for a couple of days to see if there is any more feedback.

Alhamdulillah. Shukran Allah.
Update 3: salaams [wrwb] WillRoger's...

dear brother...
thank you. that is a beautiful answer.
Alhamdulillah. xx