Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

O.ne B.ig A.$$ M.istake A.merica?

Do you think Obama's name stands for: O-ne B-ig A-$$ M-istake A-merica? (:

I have no opinion what so ever but I am interested in what other people think about our president- positive or negative. Explain the reasoning behind your opinion too please and thank you!

Favorite Answer

No, I don't. President Obama is just another Black man cleaning up the White man's mess!

• Lisa

Mistakes is understatement, blunders will justify. And its not one big mistake. The list of blunders, bloomers and criminality is unending. The US senate itselft has admitted that there was no link found between Iraq and Al Qaeda, but this ape president of yours is hell bent upon destroying the world. Iraq has been reduced to rubble. Killing of on an average 60 to 70 persons means nothing to u people. Gen. Abizaid and scores of others have said Iraq is on the edge of civil war, as if earlier there is no civil war, only some ping-pong match is being played. Afgahnistan follows, Lebanon met the same fate, all these are blunders on the part of your monkey president. A biased media controlled by jews has been feeding the poor Americans and they believe whatever they are told. Just in the name of war on terror Bush is making Americans pissing in their pants!

One thing I find interesting is the Republican claim that they would be part of the health care reform, yet they never acted when they had the chance.

The Obama Health Reform is not my choice but it may be better than our current system for more people.

I would prefer a system similar to the Canadian or British health system.

• Peter

I'm not American, but I would give him the chance to do his term of duty and them decide on the whole packet.

Honestly I think it's easy to judge when you're out of office or seated enjoying the view!

And it's a damn responsability to be up there everybody wanting that his/her ideas are taken care of.

No

McCain is a very old man that if elected was probably going to die office of natural causes leaving the fate of this nation in the hands of a mental midget who believes in the 4th Century idea called Creationism

i think going to Iraq for 9-11 was a mistake

you up top? i was thinking the same thing !!!!

I want the bumper sticker.

We will remember in November

I think of 0bama and his policies negatively.

How does this get posted but some of mine don't?

One

Big

AWESOME

MIRACLE

America