I cannot figure out names! Anybody help?

Okay, so I'm writing a novel, but I cannot think of any names for my characters! I am using the fill-in names Lulu and Bob for my first two characters, but I need to figure out a real name. The story line goes something like this: 'Lulu' is walking to guitar lessons. The streets are extremely... show more Okay, so I'm writing a novel, but I cannot think of any names for my characters! I am using the fill-in names Lulu and Bob for my first two characters, but I need to figure out a real name.

The story line goes something like this:
'Lulu' is walking to guitar lessons. The streets are extremely crowded and it's nearly impossible to navigate. She's grabbed by a stalky-thin old man with penitrating blue eyes. He whisphers 4 words to her. "Your time has come." She shakes it off, though thoughts of the man creep back to her subconsious. She arrives at her guitar teacher's house (Bob). They go through guitar, and she sings along with her music. After that, she decided on taking the back alley home to avoid rush hour traffic. A pain envelopes her and she grows dizzy. Her vision blurs before everything goes black. She simply disapeared. She wakes up in a strange forest and is taken captive by men on horseback. She eventually becomes a warrior in the fantasy reality and switches between realities, blah blah blah.
Okay, so that WAS NOT my good writing, the story is much better. ANYWAYS...

Here are character discriptions:

'Lulu'- She is a guitarist and singer. She is the one who first enters the alternate reality. There she becomes a spy and warrior, as well as the most dangerous and sought-after girl in the land. She is very independant and is quick-witted as well as sarcastic some of the time. She lives for music.

Then there's Bob, her instructor. He's in his mid 20's and is a very cheerful man despite his sleep issues.

I also need a list of fantastical names for both males and females.
thanks and sorry about the lenghth!