Is Bill Walsh the greatest NFL head coach of all time?

Why I think Bill Walsh is the greatest: ** Turned around a pathetic losing 49er organization into a dynasty, winning Super Bowls in 10 years. ** Developed the west coast offense, which many current teams use or modified in some way. ** Master at evaluating talent. Drafted Hall of Famers Joe Montana, Ronnie... show more Why I think Bill Walsh is the greatest:

** Turned around a pathetic losing 49er organization into a dynasty, winning Super Bowls in 10 years.

** Developed the west coast offense, which many current teams use or modified in some way.

** Master at evaluating talent. Drafted Hall of Famers Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott and Jerry Rice. Traded for Steve Young.

** Drafted pro bowlers John Taylor, Roger Craig, Eric Wright, Charles Haley, Bill Romanowski, Michael Carter, Dwight Clark, Keena Turner, etc. Brought in QB Jeff Garcia and Brent Jones.

** Although Bill Walsh was known for being an offensive genius, he formed one of the best defenses - always ranking in the top 5 in the league from 1983 thru 1988. For the first time in NFL history, all 4 players in the secondary went to the Pro Bowl the same year in 1984 (Ronnie Lott, Eric Wright, Dwight Hicks, and Carlton Williamson). Never happened before.

** Bill Walsh helped developed many coaches that went on to have successful careers later on - Sam Wyce, Mike Holgrem, Jim Fassel, George Seifert, and Dennis Green.

If you DISAGREE, which coach do you think is the greatest???
Update: BELICHICK AS ONE OF THE BEST??? YEH, I GUESS I WOULD BE GREAT TOO IF I VIDEO RECORDED OPPONENTS SIGNALS. PAUL BROWN WAS JEALOUS OF WALSH, ONLY REASON I COULD THINK OF WHY HE DID NOT PROMOTE WALSH AFTER HE RETIRED FROM COACHING. DIDNT MATTER, PAUL BROWN WAS PRESIDENT OF BENGALS AND LOST TO WALSH IN SUPERBOWL... show more BELICHICK AS ONE OF THE BEST??? YEH, I GUESS I WOULD BE GREAT TOO IF I VIDEO RECORDED OPPONENTS SIGNALS.

PAUL BROWN WAS JEALOUS OF WALSH, ONLY REASON I COULD THINK OF WHY HE DID NOT PROMOTE WALSH AFTER HE RETIRED FROM COACHING. DIDNT MATTER, PAUL BROWN WAS PRESIDENT OF BENGALS AND LOST TO WALSH IN SUPERBOWL XXIII and XVI.

DESPITE DON SHULA DOLPHINS BEING HEAVY FAVORITES WITH MARINO AND THE DUPERS, THEY LOST TO BILL WALSH 1984 TEAM IN THE SUPERBOWL.

TOM LANDRY LOST TO WALSH TWICE IN 1981, LEADING TO THE END OF THE COWBOY DYNASTY.

CHUCK NOLL TOOK 22 YEARS TO WIN 4 SUPER BOWLS, ALL IN THE 1970'S. IN THE 80'S, THE STEELERS WERE MEDICORE AT BEST.

YES, I AGREE LOMBARDI AND BILL PARCELLS WERE OUTSTANDING.