I found a necklace strange inscriptions on it what does it mean?

I found a leather thread necklace on the parkinglot floor of a local store i picked it up

the charm looks like a coin in a circle the writtings say

''anapheta,dinotor,drion,sarao'' an in the middle of the word circle it says Heia or Hela'' with some symbols on it

under heia or hela the symbol looks like this

]-o-[ except the circle in the symbol is a square

Favorite Answer

The Words Anapheta is a name of an angel there is a Chapter from the King Solomon Story to find it go to: http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/nameindx.h...

Dinotor is a nickname of an artist:http://dinotor.deviantart.com/

Drion is a Surname of a crazy sientist:

Drion's pill

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Drion's pill is a fictitious suicide pill. It was proposed by Huib Drion, a former Dutch Supreme Court judge and professor of civil law. He argued that people aged 75 or over, living alone, should have the choice of ending their lives in a humane manner. The pill was supposed to be a two-staged pill whereby firstly one pill was taken which would enable another pill to be taken a number of days after the first pill which would then be lethal, but would otherwise be non-lethal. The idea behind this is that a person could act on an impulse and a waiting period seemed sensible.

So far this has been only discussed as a theoretical proposition. No such pill exists in the Netherlands or anywhere else.

and Sarao is apperantly a spanish surname:http://www.sarao.com.mx/contactanosx.asp

some of the words are still used in other languages probably they mean other things but they are Latin or some sort of dead language.

www.exposingsatanism.org/signsymbols.htm

The Symbol is a magic symbol I looked up Satanic Symbols as our friends said probably it is a for of protection.I found out that the peace sign was actually a satanic protection amulet sign. PEACE SYMBOL - Also known as the Cross of Nero. Many people are not aware of the origins of this symbol or how it became to symbolize peace. This is the cross of Nero, a broken and inverted cross, enclosed in a circle which represents Nero's vision. Nero believed that there would be world peace without Christianity, thousands of Christians were martyred under the rule of Nero. This is what the "peace symbol" represents regardless of what it means to you.

Horned God Represents the horned god of witchcraft. Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand.

Horned Hand The sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.The sign could mean two horns protecting the square which is the holder of the amulet in the middle.The symbols are parts of signs put together. I liked this question very tricky hope I was useful to you please answer my question if you can.

Honestly, it is probably some kind of foreign language, I would look it up somehow. Maybe you could get a translator to translate it, if it looks like a familiar language? As for the symbol, I do not know. SORRY, but it's really cool how you found that. Hope this helps! Maybe give me a link of a picture of it? I could take a look?

There is a link that describes a book of magic, listing all those mysterious words as spirit or demon names. See the name below. Sounds like the bracelet belongs to someone who believes in this stuff.

It's angel names. People are too often idiots about all this kind of thing.

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/nameindx.h...

I wouldn't mess with this if I were you. It appears to be the names of fallen angels. Some of the symbols on this necklace look very similar to the ones in this book. Why anyone would want to invoke an evil spirit, I don't know, but this is creepy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimorium_Verum

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious... it's natural to be curious... but intuition tells me this is evil.

Heia is an old Satanic invocation prayer, repeating "anapheta,dinotor,drion,sarao," or "annihilation, devotion, devil's servant".

Well, I can tell you this much: if you don't like Satan you should either put it back where you found it or stick it someplace safe. It's not something you want to mess with, I don't think.

It sounds interesting though so email me:D

i searched it and it appears that they are either the names of some of the fallen angels......i dont think u should keep that, its best to throw it away or something but it might be some type of bad omen , or something thats ganna bring "bad" luck or something like that

When i looked up the names they are angels names, it looks like a talisman and angels on it.

I would turn it in someone's probably looking for it desperately.

its a Frech dialect

Occitan to be exact

what it means i couldnt say for sure