?
? asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Was it..., may you be so attentive?

Your Mom, or Was it mine,

or perhaps actor Bob Hodgkin,

OR,

Could it have been Jesuits.

Who coined:

"If you get them while they're young enough, the possibilities are endless!"

No personal data or experience needs be revealed,

but through your imagination,

what virtues, or vices and even exploitations,

was the one or ones responsible for this claim,

attempting be set into one's personality, if attained???

A PROFOUND Indelible Result - as the setting into another, as with the hardest plaster - into a mold?

Thank You!

Mais oui, Francois! Yours is the win, when I return to judge. I am perhaps, a wee too premature of minutes, as it is yet?

Ah, Francois,I do not like to cause return upon my words.This time of win.But in this question's twin, is it philosophy, or psychology?I can't recall-I am sorry-I do see that a person named D. has reminded me there are more parts to my question.Therefore,

would it be premature, ALSO to react to the people responsible for coining this, & not to the rest of my question?Yes, indeed they were Jesuits, who thought some un-Christ hedonists, & methodists of the worse order would mold another, if "caught" sufficiently, conveniently caught!& to bear the name of "Jesus" upon their order is an insult to human decency, as far as I'm astounded to refer to such scoundrels, & I myself am non theist.

Yet if U should edit and enter more to justify more fully be merit to my question,U'd still remain in 1st place, that is - if truly, there is a great interest from you in 10 points made!But this is up to U, as it'd be 2 anyone else's attention.I myself have only responded to a sad day's tenor!Thanks! G.

AGAIN, I sincerely acknowledge YOU, my sweet, combtant Augusta, dear. Much do I now expect of you...and especially in debate with D.

My blessings, my loves, TO you both!!!

Greci.

Because a conflict of interests, so private to my perception, so that I cannot mention it, nor could really objectively explain, as to judge with fairness, I leave this question to be decided of win, by the family of community voters.

I trust, they shall be, far more clear-eyed, than I am, at this time.

Thank you, both; Francois and Augusta. Blessings!

M-Grecia O.

And thank you for your help, family of community voters.

Favorite Answer

The Society of Jesus (Latin: Societas Iesu, S.J. and S.I. or SJ, SI) is the largest male Catholic religious order, whose members are called Jesuits. Jesuit priests and brothers—known colloquially as "God's marines"—are engaged in evangelization and apostolic ministry in 112 nations on six continents, reflecting the Formula of the Institute (principle) of the Society. They are known in the fields of education (schools, colleges, universities, seminaries, theological faculties), intellectual research, and cultural pursuits in addition to missionary work, giving retreats, hospital and parish ministry, promoting social justice and ecumenical dialogue.

The Society was founded by St. Ignatius of Loyola, who after being wounded in a battle, experienced a religious conversion and composed the Spiritual Exercises to closely follow Christ. In 1534, Ignatius gathered six young men to vow poverty, chastity, and then obedience to the pope. Rule 13 of Ignatius' Rules for Thinking with the Church said: "I will believe that the white that I see is black if the hierarchical Church so defines it". Ignatius' plan of the order's organization of 1539 was approved by Pope Paul III in 1540 by the bull containing the Formula. The Society participated in the Counter-Reformation and later in modernizing the church.

The Society of Jesus is consecrated under the patronage of Madonna Della Strada, a title of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and it is led by a Superior General, currently Adolfo Nicolás. The headquarters of the Society, its General Curia, is in Rome. The historic curia of St Ignatius is now part of the Collegio del Gesù attached to the Church of the Gesù, the Jesuit Mother Church.

Jesuits