Can a 23 year old get cirrhosis of the liver if they have fatty liver disease and drink alcohol?

I was diagnosed with a fatty liver as a result of a blood test a few years back and was prescribed Deforming and Lovaza what are these medicines used for? from that day on I have been taking only Lovaza and I refused to take Metformin since it says on the bottle "DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WHILE TAKING... show more I was diagnosed with a fatty liver as a result of a blood test a few years back and was prescribed Deforming and Lovaza what are these medicines used for? from that day on I have been taking only Lovaza and I refused to take Metformin since it says on the bottle "DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICATION" since I like to drink I ditched the Metformin and drank instead now my Triglycereds are 939 and I am not exactly sure if I still have fatty liver but I have been drinking these two years ever since that test. before I had fatty liver I used to eat greasy foods and junk food I would eat a bunch of Mayonniase with every meal but I didn't really drink that much so I was thinking that my fatty liver was due to my food choices not the drinking.
I know I wont be able to give up drinking completely since I like the taste of alcohol plus my grandfather drinks alot of beer and vodka and he is 74 years old and he has been drinking for a very long time and has no health problems and also my birthday is in 9 more days and I know I wont be able to handle a birthday party without celebrating which includes drinking
Update: I'm sorry I made a mistake I was prescribed Metformin not deforming
Update 2: yes I am on supplements I take them about 2 times a day are they helping?
Update 3: yes I am kind of overweight I weight about 254 pounds but this was a while ago I think I lost some weight but I am not exactly sure how much I weight now since I don't weigh myself except when I go to the doctor and now I have decreased my drinking I only drink friday through sunday and during the week I might... show more yes I am kind of overweight I weight about 254 pounds but this was a while ago I think I lost some weight but I am not exactly sure how much I weight now since I don't weigh myself except when I go to the doctor and now I have decreased my drinking I only drink friday through sunday and during the week I might have 1 or 2 beers but nothing else am I improving my drinking habits?
Update 4: I am taking supplements not drugs
Update 5: and they are not prescribed my grandfather ordered them from me from a store