US Obama Health Care Bill?

Someone explain to me the Health Care bill that Congress just passed. I have read several articles and notes about the bill, but I kind of just want to know how it will be effecting me and my family. My husband and I work full time and have a 7 month old son. We make between $50,000 and $65,000/year and don't... show more Someone explain to me the Health Care bill that Congress just passed. I have read several articles and notes about the bill, but I kind of just want to know how it will be effecting me and my family. My husband and I work full time and have a 7 month old son. We make between $50,000 and $65,000/year and don't consider ourselves poor. We have good health insurance, no pre-existing conditions, and rather healthy people.
What does the bill mean for us? I know it's an increase in taxes ... but how will it effect us other than that.