Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

If Kate Winslet were to get with Leonardo DiCaprio, would it really work?

They have been friends for years... maybe sometimes overstepped the platonic boundaries... but now that Kate is divorcing her husband is it likely she will get with Leo? Judging from Leo's past girlfriends, Kate isn't really his type and ditto with Kate. If Leo was to break up with Bar and they were to get together... would it even last? Is everyone just wishing their love stories in the movies were true?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • fgfg
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree, they don't really fit. But since they're good and really close friends Leo could probably change for the better.. like realize he really loves her and becomes into her. You know, in movies, where the bad boy (Leo's not that baaad though) falls in love with the innoccent girl. I would love to see that happen, but it's like you said in your last sentence.. probably just in movies ;p

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Although I think that Kate and Leonardo are a good couple acting wise together, I somehow do not think they would be a great couple in real life. Even in Titanic Kate did not get her man, he died just after the ship sank in the freezing cold water. I can imagine them both being good friends with each other but nothing romantic together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leo has really grown up since Titanic, I don't think so, Kate is like a Hippy type in real life and Leo likes to party

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ah Kate Winslet, that woman makes me weak at the knees :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jason
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No it wouldn't work since the last time they got together a huge ship sank and thousands of people drowned...

• 1 decade ago

That would be magic, but most likely won't last. Their friendship is more important to them probably.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

leo always dates girls who are quite younger to him and are super-models.so,he wud probably not date kate.

but,i really want them to date and get married to each other....they seem perfect with each other:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.