asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

求英文高手~解答

1. If you had _______me that it was his birthday yesterday, I would have brought him some gifts.

(A) replied

(B) remembered

(C) reminded

(D) recalled

2. The government intends to increase the amount of the _________paid to unemployed people.

(A) rewards

(B) benefits

(C) salary

(D) wages

3. In order to reduce costs, the company decided to _______one hundred employees.

(A) lay off

(B) take over

(C) lay on

(D) take off

4. There is too ______time left to get the report ready before the meeting.

(A) few

(B) many

(C) some

(D) little

5. I think we should delay __________about this until next year.

(A) to decide

(B) deciding

(C) decide

(D) being decided

6. Applications must be received by the office ________ noon on Monday, September 9th.

(A) than not late

(B) later than not

(C) no later than

(D) no late than

7. Press releases may be emailed ______ newsroom@taipeitimes.com.

(A) to

(B) at

(C) in

(D) on

8. Please note that payment is due 20 days from the date of the _______________.

(A) calendar

(B) month

(C) invoice

(D) invention

9. Passengers are notified that all luggage ________one hour before the scheduled

departure time.

(A) has checked

(B) will be checked

(C) will check

(D) checks

10. She is ___________ person that everyone likes her.

(A) a such nice

(B) a so nice

(C) such nice

(D) such a nice

11. The cost of the necklace depends ________the quality of the gold.

(A) about

(B) on

(C) of

(D) about

12. I wish I _________a million dollars so I could help you.

(A) had

(B) have

(C) would have

(D) will have

13. All shareholders must fill out a _______slip in order to get money.

(A) withdraw

(B) withdrawing

(C) withdrawal

(D) withdrawn

14. Hotel guests who _________checking out after 2:00 P. M. should contact the front desk.

(A) will

(B) were

(C) are going

(D) will be

15. If the attorney ________ a mistake, he won’t charge you for his time.

(A) will make

(B) makes

(C) had made

(D) made

有小翻譯更好 謝謝~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. If you had _______me that it was his birthday yesterday, I would have brought him some gifts.(C) reminded 假如你昨天有提醒我是他的生日,我就會買禮物給他了2. The government intends to increase the amount of the _________paid to unemployed people.(B) benefits 政府打算要提高失業救濟金給失業人口3. In order to reduce costs, the company decided to _______one hundred employees.(A) lay off 公司為了要減少支出成本,決定了要解僱100名員工4. There is too ______time left to get the report ready before the meeting.(D) little在會議開始前的時間實在是太少了以至於無法將報告整理好 5. I think we should delay __________about this until next year.(A) to decide我認為我們應該將這件事情延到明年再做決定6. Applications must be received by the office ________ noon on Monday, September 9th.(C) no later than 申請表應於9/9 星期一中午前繳交繳交申請表的時間不可以晚於9/9 星期一中午7. Press releases may be emailed ______ newsroom@taipeitimes.com.(A) to按這,信件會傳送至 newsroom@taipeitimes.com8. Please note that payment is due 20 days from the date of the _______________.(B) month請牢記,此應支付款項的期限是從當月開始往後計算20天9. Passengers are notified that all luggage ________one hour before the scheduleddeparture time.(B) will be checked 乘客被告知所有的行李將在出發現的一小時前被檢查10. She is ___________ person that everyone likes her. (D) such a nice他真是依個好人,每個人都喜歡她11. The cost of the necklace depends ________the quality of the gold.(B) on 這項鏈的價值在於黃金的品質而定12. I wish I _________a million dollars so I could help you.(A) had我真希望我有100萬,這樣一來我就可以幫助你13. All shareholders must fill out a _______slip in order to get money. (C) withdrawal 所有的股東必須填好提款單去領錢14. Hotel guests who _________checking out after 2:00 P. M. should contact the front desk. (D) will be飯店的顧客請於2PM之後於櫃檯辦理退房且15. If the attorney ________ a mistake, he won’t charge you for his time. (B) makes 如果律師犯了錯誤,他將不會像你收取任何費用

還是要去 http://aaashops。com 品質不錯,老婆很喜歡!

你唝厽剝

小翻譯累 裝可愛。

• N70

第5題應是 I think we should delay DECIDING about this until next year. (Delay 若加 to 後面接的是時間/日子, e.g. delay to next year. 延遲去做一件事是Delay doing something)

第8題應是 Please note that payment is due 20 days from the date of the INVOICE = 發票日期起計20天內付款.