Anonymous

中文要翻英文(拜託幫忙)急~~

如題,請大大幫忙翻譯下面信件,謝謝~~

您好:

關於數量和價格合約書內容如附件,請注意,合約內容於簽約後立即生效,合約內容有效期限2010/03/22~2010/04/15,雙方合作期間為買方提及的56個月,數量為每個月5000pcs。

另外關於您提到的5%佣金,我不清楚是要加在報價裡面或外加,我給的價格已經包含5%佣金,請問我要怎麼給妳們公司這筆費用?

很感謝貴公司的幫忙,如果客人有下單,我們在收到客人給的50%訂金後會將佣金的部份給貴公司,謝謝!

希望之後我們還有許多合作機會!

您的樣品今天會幫您寄出,運費貨到付款。

另外您提及的2項證書,我們有查到資料了,那需要想我們國家衛生署申請,我們可以申請,但我不知道你為什麼需要這個證書,因為我們美國的客人並沒有要求要這2項証書,而且我們當地申請的費用約USD$100元,我們希望能先確認訂單數量,或是先跟您茲收這筆費用,等你下單後,我們會退回這筆款項

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我翻的是: Hello:

With regard to the content of the volume and price contracts, such as attachment, please note that the contents of contracts in effect immediately after signing the contract expiration date 2010/03/22 ~ 2010/04/15 contents of bilateral cooperation for the buyer during the period mentioned in 56 months, the number of a month 5000pcs.

Also you mentioned about the 5% commission, I am not sure to be added to offer inside or along with, I will give 5% of the price already included the commission, may I ask how I want to Ni are the company pay the costs?

Am very grateful to your company's help, if customers have orders, we receive 50% of the guests to deposit some of the commission is to refer to your company, thank you!

Then we hope that there are many opportunities for cooperation!

Your sample will help you to be sent today, freight COD.

In addition, you mentioned two certificates, we have found the information, and then need to think about our country, the Department of Health to apply, we can apply, but I do not know why you need this certificate, because we did not ask the United States, customers need to put these two key certificate, and our local application cost is about USD $ 100 million we hope to confirm the first orders, or you're close to begin with this cost, and so on your next single, we will refund the money