There is a song at the end of the episode of John Doe called Remote Control and I want to know what it is.?

The episode of John Doe called Remote Control has a song at the end, while they are sitting at the bar, playing in the background that goes: "take a look in my eyes and tell me who do you see i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt me cause im not feeling myself". I have googled it and everything to no avail, can anyone lend a hand? It's a softer song, possibly country but I doubt it.

Favorite Answer

Kitti - These are the only songs that come to mind with the lyrics you posted:

LOOK INTO MY EYES - By - Outlandish

"Look into my eyes ...Tell me what you see ...You don't see a damn thing ...'cause you can't relate to me "

LOOK AT ME - By Keri Noble

"Look at me ...Look into my eyes ...Tell me do you see ...has the world got you down ...Come to me ...Look at you ...Look into your heart"

Source(s): AlexsMom