Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Brit asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

did the movie takers come out on dvd?

ti chrisbrown is in it and they rob banks thats all know

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

in theaters August 20, 2010

no dvd release date has been announced

http://videoeta.com/movie/101499

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Oh yes and it was all so thrilling. Please write the book. I love to read books that make me laugh out loud or ooh and aw. Just talked with the kids last week about the all the equipment they have to entertain the newborn babies. My goodness they move them from station to station and after 5 minutes decide the baby is tired in being in that position/place. Before my time but I know my grandmother left an infant or two under a shade tree at the end of row of crops while she worked the fields. There were not many fat kids when I was a young 'un we made our own entertainment. Had tree houses for Tarzan, played army crawling on our bellies through the woods, rode bikes to the landfill and pilfered the trash. Stole a watermelon ocasionally. Climbed trees. Only one in four broke a bone or had stitches each summer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.