Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 10 years ago

How do I get Hoenn starters in Pokemon Heart Gold?

I have beaten Red and gotten the Kanto starters, I chose Charmander, but I go to the big building, Silph Co. and Steven is not there! Please help.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

After you've beaten Red and gotten one of the Kanto starters, you need to head to the Pokemon Fan Club in Vermilion City. When you exit, you'll see Steven waiting outside where he'll say Latias (Heartgold, Latios for Soulsilver) is roaming Kanto. After that, head to Sliph Co where Steven will be on the right side. He will then ask you to choose a colored stone. Choosing the Green stone will make him give you Treecko, Choosing the Red stone will make him give you Torchic. Choosing the Blue stone will make him give you Mudkip. Make sure you have an open slot when you talk to him.

Source(s): Pokemon Heart Gold owner
  • shenk
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Hoenn Starters

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do I get Hoenn starters in Pokemon Heart Gold?

I have beaten Red and gotten the Kanto starters, I chose Charmander, but I go to the big building, Silph Co. and Steven is not there! Please help.

Source(s): hoenn starters pokemon heart gold: https://shortly.im/jvxkn
  • Susan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I'm still kind of confused about the questions. from what I understand, I think the best options are to catch latios or latias. Maybe you need to defeat the elite four and champion again. Also, I don't think Steven tells you about latios/latias near the pokemon fan club; I thought he talks to you about them outside of the Pewter City Museum.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

You need to beat red first.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Idk try it differently

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.