April
April asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 10 years ago

14 year old birthday party ideas?

My birthday is coming up and I am turning 14 on April 25th. :) I was planning on inviting like 7 of my friends and having a party but I don't know what to do. Can you guys give me some ideas? So I can't have a sleepover at my house but I can do everything else. I hope you guys come up with something greatt. :)

lol.. my name describes it all. I am a girl.

• Best Answer

Hey girl I just updated my website with party, actually sleepover, tips. But they could work for a b-day party too. Website is below. And it's on the page title Tips on Stuff. Hope you find it useful!

Source(s): www.thelittlepinkbook.webs.com

what i did for mine 12 birthday i started a time around 1:30 or 2:00 we had a water balloon fight its was awesome but if they didnt want to my best friend sat and played rockband with those people !!then we (outsie)played manhunt and we all came inside and ate then we craked the pinata and we had a jump house (your never to old) so we had alot of things and we had a trampoline so.but the best thing is to PLAN PLAN PLAN!!!because when u think u did a good job its really not that fun!!! i made my mom and dad to go out !!then we just all sat down ate again and watched a moive and played rockband and did fun stuff like scarying other people !!! i hope that helps??if u need anything else go on google !!!

• Wendy

well to decorate the house try: bright colored balloons! the paper string stuff to hang on ur ceilings! the shimmering stuff you walk through to get in the house! blown up pictures of you through the house! goody bags are always the best to give out! the dollar store is a great place to buy! candy and lipgloss and small things of nail polish and such is neat to give away. to do: take tons and tons of pictures golf cart. games. get tons of movies. yall can always go to the mall for awhile. bowling. prank call. it depends on your friends. your not a little kid no more so u want to do fun stuff. just think about what each friend likes to do. =] best of luck wow ur lucky to have a party.

A dance party

Movie Party

Hawaiian Party

60's party (or any year)

Have a BBQ

Pool Party (Depends on the weather and where you live)

Have an amazing birthday!

Answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201003...

Ice skating. Bowling. Going out to a movie, renting a movie. Going to the mall. If your town has an under-18 nightclub you could go there. You could bake something like cookies. Ordering pizza... going out to eat, etc. you could paint each others nails.

:) have funnn

okay well like you should go to a nearby restaurant that is a common interest to all of your friends. Then go back to your house and have a scary movie rented already and you guys could like all chill in your basement or something and watch it :) hope this helps! have fun! :)

you could make a fire outside with a camp atmosphere, with marshmallows, toast with nutella, etc It's always fun when you have all your friends with you. I'll be 15 in May and it's probably what I'll do. Pool during the day and fire during the night :)

if your asking a question like this be more specific next time like boy or girl next what do you have to do outside if you have a pool play some games in there a trampoline same there are tons of things you can do but its hard because we dont know if your a boy or girl

Go to the movies. That's what I did.

go swimming thats what i always do! and happy birthday :)