Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Why are rich girls always hot?

The rich bit**es are always the hotter ones. You never see a regular girl or a poor gal as hot as daddy's little princess.

Look at Kim Kardashian (one example)... Like in the movies and malls in big cities for example...

(You figure the rich girls will be fat because they can eat anything they want... but they have perfect 10 bodies)

WTF

Favorite Answer

Are you serious? They may be good looking, but as soon as they open their mouths, they are 100% ugly.

I disagree. All the prettiest girls I knew [apart from 1] were quite poor. However, there is some truth in the idea that rich girls are less likely to be fat. It could be that the availability of expensive fruit and good healthy meals tends to make them less partial to the takeaway kebabs and Burgers. Gym costs may also be a factor as are the costs of nice clothes. A lot of the girls local to me dress quite badly. Yet every so often I see them going somewhere special and they look fantastic by comparison. Albeit too much girl poured into too little cloth at times ;] Stress is a contributor too. Comfort eating tends to foster the eating of salty , fatty, food rather than a nice fresh fruit.

Um, i'm sorry but normal girls can be just as pretty, even more pretty, then rich girls. And just because some girls are fat doesn't mean that you can mock them and think that their butt ugly. I have lots of heavy friends. And some "daddy's little princesses" are absolute snobs and only care about themselves and would rather watch people on the streets beg for food to feed their families then actually help them.

Source(s): a NORMAL girl who things that shes very pretty and a sweetheart unlike some "hot rich girls"

I don't know.. I think the ugly ones probably just don't show themselves so you don't know about them. Also, the hot rich ones are almost always b****es, so it's kind of a trade-off. Good looks and money for a good personality. Some people would rather have the latter, so in that respect, those girls are hideous.

Cause they use all their money for lyposuction implants :/.

BTW, you saying "You never see a regular girl or poor gal as hot as daddy's little princess," just proves you haven't been to much places. For example, my home town. The girls in neighborhood (including me) spend their time surfing and swimming and sports. We are all poor girls, yet at school, there are the poor girls, and the rich girls (that do lypo and implants), yet the one the boys go for are the poor ones.

So there.

Hope I helped!!!

• Because their rich daddies married gorgeous, sizzling hot gold diggers, making for a pretty baby. And they can afford to make themselves beautiful--expensive makeup, hair stylists, etc. They also can afford nutritionists or personal trainers and such, and health freak foods, to make for those gorgeous bodies.

Umm thats a stereotype. My parents are what most consider "rich" and I'm not the most attractive guy..I know you said girl but im just saying...its a stereotype..

• kim is ugly, and so are her sisters.

But most rich girls, are attractive. They can afford the upkeep, and plastic surgery!

Apparently the kardashians have had a lot of plastic!!

cuz they get all the good clothes, and have their own personal stylists. they get it all. but well, sometimes rich girls may not be hot. it may be surprising but its true. poor girls can be pretty too :p ~makayla<3

Because the rich men can get any women that he wants so he goes for the beautiful ones. Thats my guess :)

• Andre

I think people just think they're hotter because they're higher up in social class.