Whats the Korean word pronounced as Sorri Chee-la mean?

I really don't know how to spell this word but It's pronounced like "sor-ree Chee-law" I heard multiple Koreans say it so I assume that it's a Korean word...

Favorite Answer

"Sorri Chee-la" means "Scream!" or "Make some noise!" in english. This term is usually used in songs or at concerts. It's like "yeah!! let's make some noise!" And the more accurate pronounciation of Sorri Chee-la is "Sohree Chee Loh"

Hope that helped! :D

Source(s): I am Korean(;

Oppa it in actuality capability "Brother" a girl say this be conscious to any guy who's older than her to be friendly even nevertheless he's no longer her genuine brother. Korean is ??. The oposite which capability is "UnNee" It capability "Sister" Sunbae(??) is named by making use of girls and boys to those that are elder / older than them. quite you could say Sunbae to any seniors on a similar college or comparable business enterprise an so on which you attend at. Korean is ??. The oposite which capability of Sunbae is "HooBae"

That's incorrect.

It's sori-chee-la / 소리치라

It means to make a noise.

BOF <3

its like "make some noise" or "scream"

I don't know how to write it in hangeul.