MSN Error Code: 8007007e. Help Please!?

I've installed the new Msn (because the older version packed up) and when i try and sign in it something pops up saying "We can't sign you into Windows live messenger. Signing into Windows live messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." i've... show more I've installed the new Msn (because the older version packed up) and when i try and sign in it something pops up saying "We can't sign you into Windows live messenger. Signing into Windows live messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." i've uninstalled and reinstalled it already, i've been having this problem for quite a few days now. Please please help :)
Update: i use windows XP and i don't want to uninstall it, cos i'm worried i'll have trouble installing it again like the troubles i've had before