MSN Error Code: 8007007e. Help Please!?
I've installed the new Msn (because the older version packed up) and when i try and sign in it something pops up saying "We can't sign you into Windows live messenger. Signing into Windows live messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." i've uninstalled and reinstalled it already, i've been having this problem for quite a few days now. Please please help :)
i use windows XP and i don't want to uninstall it, cos i'm worried i'll have trouble installing it again like the troubles i've had before
- ☀【ƓєєƘ】☀Lv 710 years agoBest Answer
1. Run "sfc /scannow" and restart the computer;
2. Uninstall WLM9 with ZapMessenger;
3. Donwload and install Windows Installer Cleanup Utility for vista;
Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 1.0
4. Run the utility, select all items concerning Windows Live and remove them;
5. Run WLM9 installer again.
- 10 years ago
I had this and i found out then when i was typing
in ma username i put .com but really its
.co.uk hope it helps x
- Anonymous10 years ago
visit this blog, it probably can help you more.
this will help you....
look for more information on the blog.
I had the same problem and this blog helped me a lot more !!!!! !