Few questions about Obama's Heath Care Bill.?

1) If Obama's Heath Care bill doesn't get passed, what's the Republican's plans for the thousands of people that are still uninsured?

2) Why are we the only nation in the developed world without Universal heath-care?

3) If it doesn't get passed do you think doctors are still going to treat those with advance heath Care like kings?

4) Do you like to help your fellow human?

Thanks

Mr. Stover, I didn't know getting money was the point of being a doctor

Majorfriend, you've been watching way too much Fox.

LOL America values individualism.

..The $600+ dollars is better then the $400 dollars a month idiot

• Kevin
    Favorite Answer

1) They don't care. They're more concerned with keeping themselves in office than anything else.

2) That is an amazing question! Possibly because people hear the term socialism now adays and pee themselves because they have been led to believe that it is a very scary and horrible thing.

3) Of course they will. Those that have the good stuff!

4) I do indeed! And that's why I want this health bill to pass. Extend coverage to 30 million people that don't have it! What's bad about that?

The Republican Plan is to make tarp reform and to let health care go across state lines, Also to have health care that can follow you. This would dramatically reduce costs and would allow more into health care.

Because we are smarter than that. Also who is the only Super Power in the World? I will answer USA the only nation without Universal Health Care.

They have too because with there medicaid and medicare patients the government doesn't pay them.

I like to help through private charities for causes i believe in. I do not believe that it is the government responsibility.

Why does your ideology oppose tort reform, comrade? Why do you want trial lawyers trolling the ghettos, filing frivolous law suits and escalating the cost of health care?

We are the only nation in the world that allows someone to file a lawsuit with no merit and do not make the loser of the suit pay the expenses of the innocent party, no wonder trial lawyers file 50 to 100 law suits, hoping to hit a lotto "jury award" on just one suit.

The health care industry is SO litigious because of trial lawyers, that have paid off every liberal and every democrat in congress, Obama too. The malpractice insurance cost, the needless tests and procedures, the runaway jury law suits, all these costs get passed onto the consumer. Hello!

Well, all the lies and propaganda that liberals utter is smoke to hide their true goal- socialism. If socialism is not your goal, then you are the lemming serving socialists who have fooled you. While all the liberals "boo-hhoo" about the cost of health care, you oppose tort reform, this proves without a doubt you care nothing (really) about the cost of health care.

Grow up and earn your own way in life and you will live free from liberalism and all its false traps and lies.

1) Here is a list of bill that the Democrats refuse to even consider. <http://rsc.tomprice.house.gov/UploadedFiles/RSC_He... They plan to offer health care coverage across state lines, put forward tort reform, offer health benefit plasn. etc.

2) We are the only nation because we are FREE nation. We value the INDIVIDUAL not the Government. We do not look to the government to take care of us, we are INDEPENDENT. We are not children looking to big government.

3)If it doesn't get passed I think will doctors will treat me (I have chronic condition and no insurance) just as well as they treat everyone else, like they have always done.

4) Yes I do like to help my fellow human. I want to him to have more influence and rights, thus I believe the government can not rule over him. The bigger the government the smaller the citizen

Edit: Just wanted to add that under this bill those too poor to buy insurance will have to pay the federal government $695 per year.

it truly is glaring that huge company controlled media does no longer choose Hillary to win the democratic nomination, and their superb wish is to help Obama. would desire to Obama win the democratic nomination, the comparable company media that now portrays hims as a results of fact the harmless darling with turn him into the anti-Christ. do no longer enable enormous media attain derailing the Hillary marketing campaign. The Clintons have the journey to triumph over them interior the final election, on the same time as Obama does no longer have the journey to handle the barrage of grimy accusations which will descend on him as quickly as he's the democratic nominee. The republicans have no longer something new on the Clintons, and dragging out the previous is barely going to teach human beings against them. Obama is an open e book, and an consumer-friendly aim for the repub airborne dirt and airborne dirt and dust device. His superb threat to alter into the 1st Black President is to flow on the Hillary fee ticket as a results of fact the VEEP.