My mom said I was pregnant! same symptoms?

The past couple weeks I have been having a wierd feeling in my stomach but i cant tell if its neaseas, or hungry. It lasted for a week and mom said she had those symptoms before she was late when she found out she was prego. Lately my lower back has started hurting, and I get occasional headaches. They dont last... show more The past couple weeks I have been having a wierd feeling in my stomach but i cant tell if its neaseas, or hungry. It lasted for a week and mom said she had those symptoms before she was late when she found out she was prego. Lately my lower back has started hurting, and I get occasional headaches. They dont last its just a quick hurt now and then. Also my boobs have been sore but last night my loft bob had a couple random pains. My period is due any day now. What do you think? are these prego symptoms
Update: And also, I get very emotional and cry easily. Thats not normal for me