why are national parks important?

ive already tried google, but for some reason i cant load many of the web pages...

thanks in advance

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

National parks also are important because they protect a large number of different animal and plant species. There are some national parks that are home to animals that are limited to certain areas of the United States. Many of these animals could be killed or endangered if they were to live in another area that was not protected by the government.

Since many national parks encompasses land that has rivers, streams, lakes, ponds, mountains, and forests there are many state parks that are open to the public for camping and other activities. The activities that are allowed in a national park will likely depend on the park in question. It is not uncommon for one park to allow fishing in their local river while another does not.

As previously stated a large number of national parks have a wide variety of different animals that live on park land. There are many famous national parks that allow toured guides throughout their park. These toured guides are often offered to protect a number of visitors from being injured or attacked by a potential dangerous animal.

• eaton
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Importance Of National Parks

• Login to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Why Are National Parks Important

• Karen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If it weren't for the Park's Service - this whole Country would be a parking lot by now. Further - how much do you know about the wildfires out West? Have you been to Yosemite or Niagara Falls, or would you like to some day? I could continue...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

National parks are to preserve nature. If we didn't preserve nature, everything will be spoil by the growth of modern society. I'm glad we have national parks.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

why are national parks important?

ive already tried google, but for some reason i cant load many of the web pages...

thanks in advance

Source(s): national parks important: https://shortly.im/bMNwV
  • 10 years ago

They help perserve important aspects of nature.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It's nice to have somewhere to go that's unspoiled.

• 5 years ago

it is hep to learning,for our healthy environment

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.