Is Dr. Ulrich Abel real?

Well I read a couple of sites about cancer specifically chemotherapy... and well been reading that chemotherapy is a 50/50 risk you have to take which involves basically being lucky so that chemo doesn't strike at the wrong spots and kill the good cells. Anyways I've also read that chemotherapy is a... show more Well I read a couple of sites about cancer specifically chemotherapy... and well been reading that chemotherapy is a 50/50 risk you have to take which involves basically being lucky so that chemo doesn't strike at the wrong spots and kill the good cells.

Anyways I've also read that chemotherapy is a fraud. Doctors all around the world use it just to gain money out of it (like millions). It is capable of killing cancer but very unlikely to happen and only happens within 1 out of 50 million patients making it extremely rare.

A so called highly respected doctor named Ulrich Abel did a long research on chemotherapy in 1990 (I know it was a long time ago but chemotherapy is almost still similar now as they were then... no changes. It still involves poison and everything). contacted over 350 doctors worldwide and took him over a year to finalize his work and make a book saying well chemotherapy is non as effective as it sounds and that chemo had done nothing for 80% of chomo patients.

But I tried to do a quick Google on Dr. Ulrich Abel and well didn't find an official Wikipedia page (I know relying on Wikipedia isn't a good thing but I find Wikipedia my main thing to verify if someone is real or whatever). Nor did I find him on any high-profile website.... Is this guy real?

Also I did manage to find him on Wikipedia just not on a dedicated-for-himself page. It's for a boat, specifically a submarine which is the German submarine U-193. It was a Nazi submarine..... not that I don't trust Nazis or whatever but well I don't know if I should think that chemo is a fraud....

My main reason for researching up all this stuff is to know if my mom chose the right choice for having my dad go through chemotherapy. I know all about it being a last-resort and it's complications and everything. But my dad has Lung Cancer Stage 3B..... which I heard is almost near death..... and usually not curable.....

I'm only 13 and don't want my dad to pass away at such a young age... especially since my little sister has barely had any experiences with my dad yet. My sister was just born last year in 2009.... and well I have like 4 more little brothers. So yeah I wanna research all I can and maybe one day I may be able to find the best choice or whatever. For one thing I don't want my dad to trust on our doctor at all.... since my dad is getting the worse side-effects... meanwhile I have read some new methods which target cancer cells way better and gives not-so-worse side effects.....

So Imma have my dad have a talk with the doctor and check the whole bills and everything to verify.

Thanks for any help :)