Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

懇請英文高手幫忙修正英文自傳!!

請英文高手幫忙一下!!

My name is XXX, National Yunlin University of Science and Technology Department of Chemical Engineering, in school to learn more professional knowledge, and in 2008 graduate.

I was the president of student associations for two years, learned to organized activities and leadership skill, as well as execute all kinds of activities in a team formation; immediately after graduation; during the military service as a corporal squad leader, so for leadership and ability to respond to further insight.

Although I have no chemical-related work experience, but I was formerly continuous learning chemistry-related knowledge in school, and seize every opportunity for an internship.

To be skilled in Word, Excel, Power Point, Windows XP and other software use. In addition, I has Chemical Technician C license. I will be improving my professional ability and keep updating the new information so that I can be on top of everything in the earliest manner and to resolve any possible problems.

Thank you for your time reading my resume, please grant me an opportunity for an interview. I hope to reach your expectation and ultimately joining your team.

信哥...不好意思

我不是要翻譯

是需要英文高手幫我修改哪邊不順還是文法不對的地方!

不是翻譯喔!

To Jimmy , Li

謝謝你們的回答;

我第二段想表達的意思是~

學校當社長的時候學會辦活動跟領導的技巧,

服兵役的時候,當下士班長,對於領導與事情的反應能力有進一步的領悟

麻煩囉!

To Jack Lu(Jimmy)

thank you very much!

Rating
  • JACK
    Best Answer

【個人在重寫時,有對原文稍作修改,但都盡量維持作者之原意。尚祈見諒,謝謝!】

My name is XXX, graduating from National Yunlin University of Science and Technology in 2008. And my major was chemical engineering.

I had been the president of student associations for two years, at which I had learned how to organize different kinds of activities and had improved my leadership through team formation. Just after my graduation, what I had learned during my school life really helped me a lot as a corporal squad leader in joining the army.

I have no chemical-related work experiences; however, in my early years at school, I had kept spending much time studying related knowledge, and seizing each and every opportunity for an internship.

In addition to being skilled in as much usage of software, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Windows XP and others, I have also got Chemical Technician C license. I would like to improve my professional abilities with updating the latest information so that I would be able to at the top of my study area and to solve any conceivable problems.

I am deeply thankful for your reading my resume. And, if possible, please grant me a chance for an interview. I would try my best to fulfill your expectation after joining your team.

2010-03-23 03:57:53 補充:

During the two-year president of student association, I had learned how to set up different kinds of activities and how to lead other schoolmates. As a result, I gradually understood much better toward leadership and response when serving as a corporal squad leader in the army.

請參考囉!

2010-03-23 07:00:31 補充:

P.S. My real name is Jack Lu.

Source(s): On My Own, On My Own

我只知道graduate要加d

My name is XXX, and I graduated from National Yunlin University of Science and Technology Department of Chemical Engineering in 2008.

In the university, I was the president of student associations for two years. During those two years, I learned to organized activities and acquired the skill of being a good leader, as well as execute all kinds of activities in a teamwork basis. Immediately after graduation, I went to serve in military as a corporal squad leader(不確定你的官階), so for leadership and ability to respond to further insight(不懂你要表達的是什麼).

Although I have no actual chemical-related work experience, I believe with my formal training at the university and the license of Chemical Technician C I acquired, I will go on top of the job as (填入要應徵職務) promptly.

I am also excel in office computer applications like Word, Excel, Power Point, Windows XP…. Once I am accepted to your company as ________, I will take every opportunity to familiarize myself with the essential information needed for the job, so that I can master the job in the earliest manner.

Thank you for sparing your time reading my resume, and hope you would grant me the opportunity of an interview. Looking forward to working with your team.

Source(s): 自己