What is the value of an autographed Richard petty postcard?

i have a detailed postcard of Richard petty and its autographed on the front in blue pen. what is the value of it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Richard Petty's autograph is a treasured item, but it is not worth any money. Why? Because the King has signed so many autographs that people just won't pay for it. During his driving days, he was the most accessible driver, maybe the most accessible of all time. After a race he would stay for 2-3 hours and just sign autographs in the parking lot until the last fan left. He couldn't do that now because of the number of fans out there now. But there are just so many Richard Petty autographs that it isn't worth money. You should keep it for yourself, or give it to a child or someone who would appreciate it.

• montez
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Richard Petty Autograph

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Richard Petty Signature

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the value of an autographed Richard petty postcard?

i have a detailed postcard of Richard petty and its autographed on the front in blue pen. what is the value of it?

Source(s): autographed richard petty postcard: https://biturl.im/sM8q9
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

have a lot of Richard petty cards are hey worth anything

• 1 decade ago

It is only worth what someone who wants it to be. If you like it you should keep it for yourself. I have tons of aoutographs...but i only think they are special to me cause i was there when they signed them.Then again someone might love to have it. I suggest putting it on craigs list...if you dont want it.

• 1 decade ago

about 50 cents

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.