What is the limit for kids to have the same stamp number on your hand at chuck e cheese?

I am going to Chuck 'E' Cheese tomorrow and there is seven total people going, six if you don't count the one parent. Something came to mind, you know when you walk in they put like a stamp number on your hand and the parent, well last time we went there was like a limit. So my question is, is there a... show more I am going to Chuck 'E' Cheese tomorrow and there is seven total people going, six if you don't count the one parent. Something came to mind, you know when you walk in they put like a stamp number on your hand and the parent, well last time we went there was like a limit. So my question is, is there a limit of kids one parent can have for the same number?? Last time there was two parents same amount of kids and I think there was a limit. I don't know how much the limit was, but if you know if there is a limit or not, that would be awesome! Also if you say there is a limit, please tell me the limit otherwise tell me limit and i don't know how much....... or something. Please no bad comments though. Thanks.
1 answer 1