Kimber or Glock...Which Makes The Best Handgun?

Today I worked at my gunstore selling guns to customers. A young man who had just turned 21 walked in and wanted to purchase his first handgun. I asked him "What gun would you like". He said "Glock". I walked along with him to the Handguns section and I showed him the Glocks and Springfield... show more Today I worked at my gunstore selling guns to customers. A young man who had just turned 21 walked in and wanted to purchase his first handgun. I asked him "What gun would you like". He said "Glock". I walked along with him to the Handguns section and I showed him the Glocks and Springfield XDM's we had. Another man was watching us and he told the young man to get a Kimber because it was the best gun in the world and to forget about that trash plastic toy called the "Glock". The young man just wanted reliability, economical pricing, durability, and ease of use in his first handgun. The young man then asked me if I could show him the Kimbers and I did. He liked the Kimber 1911's but as soon as he saw the price tag, he quickly changed his mind and asked to go back to the Glocks. He went home with a Glock 21, 2 boxes of Golden Saber .45 ACP ammo in a bag, and a smile on his face.

Who makes the best handgun? Kimber or Glock? Which would you choose?

I Work At Collector's Firearms In Texas:
http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/