INTERNATIONAL/NATIONAL LONG DISTANCE PHONE SERVICE?

I own a small business & I utilize three phone lines (including a fax line) & I am looking to replace the company (Verizon in California) due to their high cost & lack of transparency in doing business. It's a constant nickel & dime scenario, lack of accountability & their monopoly on the telecommunication... show more I own a small business & I utilize three phone lines (including a fax line) & I am looking to replace the company (Verizon in California) due to their high cost & lack of transparency in doing business. It's a constant nickel & dime scenario, lack of accountability & their monopoly on the telecommunication business within a mark territory.

I have heard of Magicjack.com, Vonage, however I am not sure what to do. I am fed up with these monopoly companies. As a small business owner & trying to raise a family it gets very stressful with all the high cost associated with maintaining the business. Thank you & I sincerely appreciate your input. Steven,