Is there any legal obligations for having sex with girlfriend in a hotel ?

Me and my gf (both adult) have agreed to have sex. but we can't find a safe place for it. we can't share a friend's house. I want to know for a safe place in Kolkata. Can I rent a hotel room with the name of me and my gf for it? Is there any legal obligation?

Favorite Answer

No your paying for the room so you can do what you want in it. Jus clean up after yourself.

• Erin

If you are both adults, your only legal obligations are to pay for the room and leave it in relatively the same condition when you check out as it was when you checked in. Oh, and you'll need to use a credit or debit card to rent the room in case there are any additional charges to the room.

Ther are loads of hotels in kolkata. if u hav watched jab we met then u may knw wht kind of hotel am talking bout. do it in ur home na....

if not then do in some good hotel...rent a room on names wid matching titles and appear married so u dont get suspected and the GO!!!

all de bst!

You will be required to present your "agreement to have sex" contract the the MOD upon request. Also there will be a pretty hefty deposti required for cleaning of the room. I find it's best to bring my own sheets to the hotel, or I will require the hooker to do so. I hate paying the deposit.

in case you're the two adults, your basically criminal responsibilities are to pay for the room and circulate away it in extremely a similar condition as quickly as you verify out because of the fact it grew to alter into as quickly as you checked in. Oh, and you will would desire to desire to coach a credit or debit card to hire the room in case there are any further costs to the room.

• lmaoo

NO do whatever you want

wherever u want...

But since you want to keep it on the down low

then i suggest you change your hotel booking name to

something so no one finds out who u r

No, as far as I know.

i dnt think so !