Is Zach Braff still in scrubs?

In season 9, did J.D leave scrubs. Cause you dont hear him narrate or acting in the show. Even with him Gone, the show got funnier though. lol

Update:

I like the new season better, maybe because of the blonde sarcastic doctor, the one who has med students shadow.And yeah, its not the same without JD & Turk together.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, he did. Well, as an actor.

Zach agreed to 6 episodes in season 9 to help pass the torch to Lucy- the new Med student and narrator.

Zach still works behind the scenes. He's Executive Producer.

He also said that if the show gets a 10th season, he will do a few MORE episodes, too!

I don't think the show is funnier without him. However, it is still very good!

• jennie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I love Scrubs and the new season is good but the old one was sooo much better...They took almost everyone off the show and it is just not the same when they do stuff like that...And it is def not the same without JD and Turk together all the time.

• 4 years ago

dammit. i enjoyed that instruct and now with out the funniest person on it i don't think of it's going to be reliable. no i googled it they might have yet another season. Zach Braff signed for 6 extra episodes.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, they fazed him out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im sorry but this show is NOT funny

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.