WHERE CAN I BUY THIS MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO?

I WANT IT SO BAD, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BUY IT. PLEASE DO YOU KNOW?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bvKhWFiV9I

Youtube thumbnail

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

That's a video someone made on youtube, you can't buy that one but i'm pretty sure you could download it.

lol wow at 0:18 :)

that was mycomment on that video lmao.

• 10 years ago

There is a quick, easy way of downloading ANY video from You Tube for free! All you need is something called "You Tube Downloader". Just follow the link I've put below and you'll have your video in no time. Just download the link from the web page and open "You Tube Downloader". You will see an empty box. Find your video on You Tube and copy the link from the page of the video you want. Then. paste this link in the empty box I mentioned (sometimes it does it for you). Then just click OK and it will download the video to your desktop (or wherever you want to save it to). You can then watch the video on your computer as much as you like or drop it into iTunes and have it on your iPod (if you have one of course). You can also download the video in MP3 format to just listen to. I have it and I use it all the time to get my MJ videos onto my iPod! I really recommend it so I hope this helps you. :)

Download "You Tube Downloader" here: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

• Lmaooo

Idk??

Download the video from ARES

• 10 years ago

yea im going with 18 wow

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

why buy it download it from limewire or something you dont have to buy it, you could also download it from youtube

• 10 years ago

why !! i think the video is disrespectful ,, honestly !!

michael won't like it .

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

THE STORE

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

amazon.com

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

itunes youtube i dunno?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.