K. asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 10 years ago

Health insurance......?

Im applying for the health connect in missouri and they asked me to call two different insurance company for quotes. My coworker said to call like prudential and allstate but i thought they only sale care,home,life insurance. do they sell health insurance too? i called but they dont work on saturdays so i just wanna know if they do or what other places i can call.

Update:

this is health insurance for my two daughters one is 10 m and the other one is 6 yrs

Update 2:

and i have to talk to a person directly so plz no websites thanks a bunch

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Some examples of companies that sell health insurance for children in Missouri are:

Aetna

Anthem Blue Cross (note that there is also a company with this name selling health insurance in California; they are not the same company)

Celtic Ins. Co.

Coventry

Humana

Mercy Health Plans

UnitedHealthOne

If you know the ZIP code where the children live and the dates of birth of the children, then you can get quotes for health insurance at http://www.ehealthinsurance.com on the weekend.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Help yourself - you can check your quotes in internet for example here - CHEAPTOINSURE.INFO

RE Health insurance......?

Im applying for the health connect in missouri and they asked me to call two different insurance company for quotes. My coworker said to call like prudential and allstate but i thought they only sale care,home,life insurance. do they sell health insurance too? i called but they dont work on saturdays so i just wanna know if they do or what other places i can call.

• Jeremy
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

I would recommend you to visit this web site where you can get rates from different companies: http://COVERAGE-FINDER.NET/index.html?src=2YAzhvof...

RE :Health insurance......?

Update: this is health insurance for my two daughters one is 10 m and the other one is 6 yrs

Update 2: and i have to talk to a person directly so plz no websites thanks a bunch

Follow 6 answers

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Compare insuran ce quotes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Get the best deals available in your area at: PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.