Where in Walmart can I find a bamboo sushi roll mat? And the sushi rice?

Also I need imatation crab stick and nori/roasted seaweed I am trying to make the california rolls tonight. Looking to pay under $20 for all my ingredients and tools.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have seen the mat at Wal Mart on the aisle with the Asian foods. On the top shelf, next to the Nori above the Soy sauce. The imitation Crab (Surimi) will be with the seafood and I recommend you buy it frozen It is all frozen for shipping anyway.

As for the rice, Sushi rice is a method of preparation it is regular rice with a little vinegar. A medium grain rice is better than long grain because it is stickier. But whether they will have it or not I don't know. My Wal Mart used to have med. grain rice but has not for some time.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where in Walmart can I find a bamboo sushi roll mat? And the sushi rice?

Also I need imatation crab stick and nori/roasted seaweed I am trying to make the california rolls tonight. Looking to pay under $20 for all my ingredients and tools.

Source(s): walmart find bamboo sushi roll mat sushi rice: https://shortly.im/Ys7vn
  • 3 years ago

Sushi Kit Walmart

• 1 decade ago

The imitation crab is goign to be int he seafood section. The seaweed in the Asian part of the ethnic section.

The bamboo mats I only see at wal-mart during the holidays as a gift kit.

I have seen them at Ross before and even a book and kit at Barnes and Noble.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i don't believe they sell that item. I would try an asian grocery store. In all the times i've been in walmart, i've never seen that item.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.