Dear John questions. book report and have to answer questions and i would like to hear opinions?
1. in what special ways did any of the characters change?
2. in dear john, how did the writer create suspense?
3. was there anything unusual about the way the book was written?
4. what was the point of view of the story?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
It's been a little bit since I read the book but I'll try to help the best I can.
1. Savannah changed in a way choosing reliability in a person over deep true love. John changed from being a tough guy to more of a gentler more caring understanding person.
2. It took place during the 9/11 time and suspense would build between letters or communication between John and Savannah. Also from the very beginning it was suspenseful because John was watching Savannah from a hill side making you wonder how that was going to match up with the end.
3. Can't really think of anything unusual about how the book was written/
4. POV was from Johns prospective.
I hoped that helped a bit... I'm sure if you dive into the internet more you can find more information.Source(s): Read the book.