How good is my fantasy baseball team?

Could I get helps on how to improve my team?

C - Miguel Montero

1B/OF - Michael Cuddyer

2B - Plácido Polanco

3B/1B - Chris Davis

SS - Elvis Andrus

OF - Ichiro Suzuki / Torri Hunter / Jason Bay

Util - Carlos González / Shin-Soo Choo

BN - Jhonny Peralta (SS/3B) / Drew Stubbs (OF) / Marlon Byrd (OF)

SP - Tim Lincecum / Chris Carpenter / Dan Haren / Jorge De La Rosa / Scott Feldman / Clay Buchholz/ Tim Hudson / Arnold Chapman

RP - Heth Bell / Jonathan Broxton

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm basing off a 10 team standard scoring league.

Hitting: 6/10. Way too many outfielders, and your first baseman has to be better than that. Cuddyer is not what you would call a genuine first baseman (one that can consistently hit 30 homers and 100 RBI's). Also, Chris Davis is to inconsistent and young to be starting for you. Your team needs a lot more power also (you only have Cuddyer, Bay, maybe Hunter and Choo as power hitters, where most teams would have 80% of their team as power sources).

Pitching: 9/10. If healthy, this could be the best pitching staff in your league. Especially if Aroldis (not Arnold) Chapman stays consistent.

Bench: 5/10. Once again, too many outfielders. What are you even going to do with the outfielders? You've already got a starting lineup where your hitters will mostly be playing. I would drop some of your bench hitters and get more starting pitchers, because you won't be playing your bench much.

Overall: 7/10. About average for a 10 team league.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

your pitching is probably the best in the league but your offense is the worst, try to get rid of dan haren for a good bat.

• audet
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

in case your classy, you would take your position city and %. a recognition (very last 12 months i grow to be the Marion Crusaders, because i'm from Marion, Indiana, and that i had the former-college Trident form from the Seattle Mariners). How about the textile Monsters? it really is thrilling and nonsensical.

• 1 decade ago

This must be a deep league because you Off is awful. You pitching is great. Move one of your pitches for some bats and fast.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have a horrible fielding team but some of your pitchers are good. Be careful with Chapman. Just because he is a fast pitcher, he is very wild.

• 1 decade ago

you may want to work a trade or two to help balance out your offense to go ago with your outfield.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.