Fasting blood glucose readings - pregnant?

I am 9 weeks pregnant. I got tested early for gestational diabetes because my grandmothers had it. Anyway, in my 3 hour glucose test - everything was normal except for my fasting glucose (92) which they said was higher than normal. They said it has to be 90 or lower for pregnant women. So now, I am on a... show more I am 9 weeks pregnant. I got tested early for gestational diabetes because my grandmothers had it. Anyway, in my 3 hour glucose test - everything was normal except for my fasting glucose (92) which they said was higher than normal. They said it has to be 90 or lower for pregnant women. So now, I am on a diabetic diet and regularly monitoring my blood glucose level for fasting and 1 hr after every meal.

My after meal readings are always well within normal range even if i happened to eat a little too much. As for my fasting glucose readings - one morning i took it and it said 95 (high) but then i figured, since my daughter was crying and screaming and was in a great big hurry to take it, i repeated it (since the dietitian said we should not be stressed when we do the glucose monitor)about 15 mins later and got a result of 88 (normal). I tried it again this morning and got a result of 94 the first time and 88 the second time from another finger. I know glucose monitors give different results and its acceptable as long as the numbers are not far from each other. But in my case, the few difference in numbers spells the difference between what is considered normal and what is considered high. So how should i bring this up to the doctor in my next appointment and is it really necessary to be going through all this just because i am a few points elevated? in fact, in other hospitals' standards, my ranges would be considered all normal. Please give me some input. thanks :o)