Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is best in life?

I was wondering what you feel is best in life.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

'Crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before me, and hearing the lamentation of their women.'

-Conan The Barbarian, seconded by Duke Powerhand.

• 1 decade ago

I believe love is the best thing we have in this life. I would give up everything for someone to love and be with the rest of my life...

Besides that though... drugs. They pretty much force you to feel good.

• 1 decade ago

Making sure you're always right in how you treat others; achieving wholeness as an individual; being wealthy (not necessarily money-wise) in all aspects of your life.

For me, what would be best in my life would be being able to travel anywhere in the world, spending time helping poor villages, and being able to help kids in the Americas explore all art and music, bc I think those things make people happy.

• 1 decade ago

Success.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

~ LOVE ~

- Loving oneself, someone or being loved

is very wonderful feeling and makes Life great :)

• 1 decade ago

ben&jerry's

Source(s): bjs
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.