What is best in life?

I was wondering what you feel is best in life.

Favorite Answer

'Crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before me, and hearing the lamentation of their women.'

-Conan The Barbarian, seconded by Duke Powerhand.

I believe love is the best thing we have in this life. I would give up everything for someone to love and be with the rest of my life...

Besides that though... drugs. They pretty much force you to feel good.

Making sure you're always right in how you treat others; achieving wholeness as an individual; being wealthy (not necessarily money-wise) in all aspects of your life.

For me, what would be best in my life would be being able to travel anywhere in the world, spending time helping poor villages, and being able to help kids in the Americas explore all art and music, bc I think those things make people happy.

Success.

~ LOVE ~

- Loving oneself, someone or being loved

is very wonderful feeling and makes Life great :)

ben&jerry's

Source(s): bjs