Anonymous

How do the police departments feel in cities that lose African Americans in population?

I read that cities like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Washington D.C. have all seen a decrease in their African American population. I am wondering how police departments in cities like these feel as I know most every major city's PD and Black community have a turbulent and volatile relationship. I know in my hometown Baltimore, the PD would be overjoyed if there was a significant decrease in the Black Population so I wonder how Police feel in cities that have actually lost Blacks feel.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

I would think that they are happy not to have to deal with so many unreasonable violent people.

• 10 years ago

I think they'd be pissed, because now the black people aren't there to keep serial killers and child molesters in check.

But on a more serious note, that's all a matter of personal opinion. I think they'd do some research to figure out why the black population has been decreasing, and either try to fix the problem, or racist people may move into those previously occupied neighborhoods.

• 10 years ago

Now for the Latinos to come in.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

they should cage them animal at the local zoo, im sure the taxpayers wouldnt mind

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Im sure crime has gone down.

• 10 years ago

~*yawn*~ Heard it all before.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.