Teen job interview tips?

I might be getting a job at a clothing store, but I have no experience at all. Does anybody have tips on a job interview? Thank you!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Prepare and rehearse your answers to the following general interview questions. Write out your answers and then rehearse your answers aloud so that you feel comfortable with the wording. Be sure to make your answers upbeat and positive.

(The answers are examples)

Q.) Are you familiar with our company? What do you know about the company?

A.) After researching your company on-line, I found that …..

Tip: This shows initiative, ambition.

Q.) What are your strengths?

A.) I excel in accuracy of data input in my computer classes…

Tip: Include the grades you received in your classes to strengthen your answers.

Q.) What are your weaknesses?

A.) My lack of experience but I’m a quick learner willing to attend any classes or training that may be required or suggested.

Tip: Make it a good weakness. One that you can enhance by adding a willingness or ability to improve.

Q.) Tell me about a difficult situation you’ve encountered and how you handled the situation.

A.) Recall a difficult experience you’ve had and explain your reaction.

Tip: Again, try to be upbeat and positive in your answer. Telling a story is the easiest way to answer. “This happened so I did this….”

Q.) What is your idea of an ideal co-worker?

A.) Someone who is pleasant, helpful and positive.

Tip: Many times your answer to this question will describe your own personality.

Q.) How would you handle working with someone you didn’t like?

A.) Generally I try to accept people as they are and find the good so there really aren’t too many people I genuinely don’t like, but I guess I would concentrate on doing my job and just avoid spending any more time than necessary with this person.

Tip: Conflict between employees can be very costly as it may sometimes require much of a supervisors time. This question is looking for someone who can manage with little supervision.

1.) Be sure to make your answers brief but complete.

2.) Avoid rambling on. Answer the question, then stop talking.

3.) Be clean and well groomed

4.) Arrive 10 min. early

5.) Greet your interviewer with a handshake and a smile.

6.) Remember to make good eye contact when you speak.

7.) Make a conscious effort to remember your interviewers name and use it when speaking. “Thank you John for taking the time to speak with me.”

8.) Speak clearly

9.) Let your personality show when you are interviewing. Be courteous and friendly. The interviewer wants to see who you are as well as what you have to offer.

When the interview is over, smile, shake hands and thank the interviewer by name, “Thank you for your time, Sarah”. Follow up with a thank you note at your earliest opportunity to make a continuous, good impression.

I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your interview.

• ?

Interview Tips For Teens

2

Source(s): Fill Surveys Get Cash : http://onlinesurveys.iukiy.com/?xeYH

Preparing yourself for a job interview can be a taxing exercise but worth taking. Some people can prepare themselves for almost a year and emerge successful.

Find more about yourself, your skills, personality, relevant academic and non academic qualifications, and strengths, previous experiences and how they can help you in the position you are seeking. You should be able to demonstrate these skills and not just tell when you finally face the interviewing panel.

You need to understand and research more on the position that you are seeking. This is by examining closely the desired job skills that the recruiter had posited in the job advert. You examine closely the minimum academic qualifications required, the experience specification and the salary range.Please read more by visiting the website https://softacareerskenya.wordpress.com/

The first ever interview that I have had was with a clothing store

as well. Since I didn't have any experience they could ask me

about, they asked me a lot about volunteer work, and how well

I work with people. They asked me one question which was,

"Was there ever a project at school where you had to work with

others? Did it go well? What did you contribute to the group?"

Just questions like that, not too hard. You can take some time

to think before you answer because they do write every thing

down. Just be calm and answer honestly!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw3te

Lots of good answers here. I want to add to remember the other side. You are interviewing them also. There are people I'd rather not work for. Sometimes its the job, sometimes its the boss. Use the same instincts you use when considering going on a date. If your gut says leave, be polite but DO IT. Creeps, users and abusers have jobs also and, unfortunately, there is a business management style that promotes such people. If you run into such, keep looking. There are also gems to work for that I will follow into hell if that becomes necessary.

Questions contribute nothing to a conversation and tell her nothing about you. Too many questions makes it feel like a job interview. Learn here http://attractanywoman.emuy.info/?jR1w

Never ask two questions in a row. Statements can often replace questions. Instead of asking where’s she’s from, tell her where you’re from and she may respond in kind. Or guess where she’s from. It doesn’t matter if you are right; either way it’s more interesting than yet another factual question.

Hi My Firend

I find a place you should visit read all the Sample Answers,

in less than 15 minutes you will learn how to:

* "Package & Spin" your work experience so it is a perfect fit for the job

* Increase your confidence, easily calm nerves or fear

* Be more likeable

* Use professional words and phrases that will impress them

* Position yourself as the BEST candidate for the job

* Tell them exactly what they want to hear — so you get hired!

! ... "

Source(s): "How To Answer Any Question An Interviewer Could Possibly Throw At You, am I right? Please visit this helpful website, you will learn a lot.... :-) http://9b945doi0pfvg628qdriw6rnd6.hop.clickbank.ne...

Here's a link that can give you a few tips!

http://www.student-resumes.com/tips.html

Take Surveys Get Paid : http://onlinesurveys.uzaev.com/?fpRb