Can you describe what would you say about Zionism?

The Zionist theories and the perceptions they have are extremely varied.

Now "Aliyah" has become a very important part in almost every movement of Judaism, including Haredism, which initially was totally against Zionism in its beginning. Nevertheless, there are some Orthodox Jewish groups that have manifested against the State of Israel and claim for a "peaceful dismantlement" of that modern country. How can we explain this??

Media has propagated that Zionism had its origins in religion and that Judaism actually supports the physical Return to the land of Palestine. If this is so, how can some Jewish groups argue against people coming to Palestine?

But I've heard that initially all the European settlers that came to Palestine in the 19th century were philosophers and atheists that had actually Communist thoughts and beliefs!!!!

Now, the support for Zionism outside Israel comes out primarily from people of right-wing political affiliation.

In Israel the primary supporters of Zionism are Mizrahi Jews. The left-wing Israelis mainly come from European background.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

-DO YOU SUPPORT ZIONISM??

-DO YOU SUPPORT THE STATE OF ISRAEL??

-WHAT SOLUTION WOULD YOU SUGGEST FOR THE RESOLUTION OF THE PALESTINIAN-ISRAELI CONFLICT??

Thanks for your answers!!!

All your preferences are acceptable and we should coexist with total freedom of expression. That´s the key for respect!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Honestly I would feel much safer if i was a zionist, think that u have to read the elders of Zion and if you try to apply its teachings to todays world u will find amazing similarities. This is one example of thousands of examples on how Zionism is un predictable. Honestly kindness is rare but Wars and development (world economies; under their control/ IMF/ U.S Fed/ World Bank) they control the world through proxy governments; if u arent signficant to them then nothing will happen to you if you are with them then u can have the best of life (however through hard work). Now if you are against them then poverty or death will come upon thee. Its amazing that ZIonism is now the most powerful entity the world has ever seen; forget about the British Colonial empire. Zionists control the world money supply and through this power they will abuse who ever needs to be abused (Palestine and neighbors) to get what they want. four days ago they even humilated VP Biden while visiting Israel when he requested a halt on illegal settlments they shoved the opposit in his face. check link

and research the true founders that made ZIonism the most powerful Religion/ Organization/ Entity is the Rothschilds family dynasty

• 10 years ago

Zionism before the 80's = true to the religion of Judaism

Zionism now = A Russian Corporation from Israel run by the Russian Mafia who had escaped to Israel..............

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

-DO YOU SUPPORT ZIONISM??

Yes.

-DO YOU SUPPORT THE STATE OF ISRAEL??

Yes.

-WHAT SOLUTION WOULD YOU SUGGEST FOR THE RESOLUTION OF THE PALESTINIAN-ISRAELI CONFLICT??

Send all the Palestinians to Jordan, becauase Jordan got the most of what used to be Palestine, if anyone would actually look at a map they'd know that.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I do not support Zionism or Israel

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.