What has happened to Armando Alejandro Estrada?

Is he still in WWE? That guy was awesome!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

World Wrestling Entertainment wasn't doing a lot with Armando Alejandro Estrada and only had him wrestle occasionally and do an occasional promo. They released him on November 18, 2008. He wrestled for Independent Wrestling Promotions. He has opened baby's Steak and Lemonade Restaurant in Glendale, Arizona. Since, my brother and I are going to be in the Phoenix, Arizona Area maybe we'll check it out.

• dalia
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Armando Alejandro Estrada

• 3 years ago

Armando Estrada

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Armando Alejandro Estrada (Hazim Ali) was released from the WWE on November 18, 2008 after several months of being inactive on the rosters. He returned to the independent circuit afterwards & wrestled for a time until March 21, 2009 when he wrestled Al Snow for a Heavyweight title match & lost. He since has retired from professional wrestling & now owns & operates a restaurant called "Baby's Steak & Lemonade" in Glendale, Arizona.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/NuHUJ

he was injured but know he is wrestling in OVW training to be a wrestler in WWE.

• 10 years ago

Released. Did the independent circuit. Opened a restaurant. Faded into obscurity. I miss him too, used to find him annoying as hell, then he kinda grew on me.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He was awesome but now is gone

• 10 years ago

Another jobber/looser that comes and go within two years.

• 10 years ago

He got realeased (poor guy)

• 10 years ago

idk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.