What has happened to Armando Alejandro Estrada?

Is he still in WWE? That guy was awesome!

• Best Answer

World Wrestling Entertainment wasn't doing a lot with Armando Alejandro Estrada and only had him wrestle occasionally and do an occasional promo. They released him on November 18, 2008. He wrestled for Independent Wrestling Promotions. He has opened baby's Steak and Lemonade Restaurant in Glendale, Arizona. Since, my brother and I are going to be in the Phoenix, Arizona Area maybe we'll check it out.

• dalia

Armando Alejandro Estrada

Armando Estrada

Armando Alejandro Estrada (Hazim Ali) was released from the WWE on November 18, 2008 after several months of being inactive on the rosters. He returned to the independent circuit afterwards & wrestled for a time until March 21, 2009 when he wrestled Al Snow for a Heavyweight title match & lost. He since has retired from professional wrestling & now owns & operates a restaurant called "Baby's Steak & Lemonade" in Glendale, Arizona.

• Nancy

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/NuHUJ

he was injured but know he is wrestling in OVW training to be a wrestler in WWE.

Released. Did the independent circuit. Opened a restaurant. Faded into obscurity. I miss him too, used to find him annoying as hell, then he kinda grew on me.

He was awesome but now is gone

Another jobber/looser that comes and go within two years.

He got realeased (poor guy)

idk