Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

F.R.I.E.N.D.S movie? yes or no?

I watch friends almost DAILY I love the show! I watch it over and over and over it always cheers me up!

I don't know if they'll come up with a movie but i hope they do!

some say it will ruin friends because its so amazing and how could they live up to what it is and was

but i think that it would be different in a way because they're older and mature by now so they should so go through with it and im sure everyone would watch it tooo!

Favorite Answer

I also L.O.V.E F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!! Actually it's pretty funny because I just finished watching an episode (you know the one with the Chick and the Duck:) I'm sure one day they'll make a movie but not necessarily to add to the show but to get money (like you said A LOT of people would watch it!) And even if they do try to add to the show I agree with other people it just wouldn't meet it's standards (even with the same writers) of course though I would hate to dampen my fond feelings towards F.R.I.E.N.D.S I would watch it. Apparently Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe) agrees that there is no way to meet the standards. I just did some research and I have 2 sites that says there will be a movie and 2 that says there won't be a movie. I don't think there will be one b/c the 2 sites that said no have quotes from the actors and their reps that saids they won't.