Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

so Obama supporters and heath care reformers supporters this question is for you this is for you?

so its ok with all of you that the DAMN IRS is going to make sure that i have the right heath care and taxes me 2% or two thousand dollars if i don't have the right insurance ? really so all this big government is ok with you guys.

Favorite Answer

The Bill is crap

Page 22 of the HC Bill:

Mandates that the Govt will audit books of all employers that self-insure!!

Page 30 Sec 123 of HC bill:

THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE that decides what treatments/benefits you get.

Page 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill:

YOUR HEALTH CARE IS RATIONED!!!

Page 42 of HC Bill:

The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC benefits for you. You have no choice!

Page 50 Section 152 in HC bill:

HC will be provided to ALL non-US citizens, illegal or otherwise.

Page 58 HC Bill:

Govt will have real-time access to individuals' finances & a 'National ID Health card' will be issued! (Papers please!)

Page 59 HC Bill lines 21-24:

Govt will have direct access to your bank accounts for elective funds transfer. (Time for more cash and carry)

Page 65 Sec 164:

Is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in unions & community organizations: (ACORN).

Page 84 Sec 203 HC bill:

Govt mandates ALL benefit packages for private HC plans in the 'Exchange.'

Page 85 Line 7 HC Bill:

Specifications of Benefit Levels for Plans -- The Govt will ration your health care!

Page 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill:

Govt mandates linguistic appropriate services.

(Translation: illegal aliens.)

Page 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18: The Govt will use groups (i.e. ACORN & Americorps) to sign up individuals for Govt HC plan.

Page 85 Line 7 HC Bill:

Specifications of Benefit Levels for Plans.

(AARP members - your health care WILL be rationed!)

Page 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill:

Medicaid eligible individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. (No choice.)

Page 12 4 lines 24-25 HC:

No company can sue GOVT on price fixing.

No "judicial review" against Govt monopoly.

Page 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill:

Doctors/ American Medical Association - The Govt will tell YOU what salary you can make.

Page 145 Line 15-17:

An Employer MUST auto-enroll employees into public option plan. (NO choice!)

Page 126 Lines 22-25:

Employers MUST pay for HC for part-time employees AND their families. (Employees shouldn't get excited about this as employers will be forced to reduce their work force, benefits, and wages/salaries to cover such a huge expense.)

Page 149 Lines 16-24:

ANY Employer with payroll $401k & above, who does not provide public option, will pay 8% tax on all payroll! (See the last comment in parenthesis.)

Page 150 Lines 9-13:

A business with payroll between $251K & $401K, who doesn't provide public option, will pay 2-6% tax on all payroll.

Page 167 Lines 18-23:

ANY individual who doesn't have acceptable HC, according to Govt, will be taxed 2.5% of income.

Page 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill:

Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes.

(Americans will pay.) (Like always)

Page 195 HC Bill:

Officers & employees of the GOVT HC Admin.. will have access to ALL Americans' finances and personal records. (I guess so they can 'deduct' their fees)

Page 203 Line 14-15 HC:

"The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax."

(Yes, it really says that!) ( a 'fee' instead)

Page 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill:

Govt will reduce physician services for Medicaid Seniors.

(Low-income and the poor are affected.)

Page 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill: Doctors: It doesn't matter what specialty you have trained yourself in -- you will all be paid the same!

(Just TRY to tell me that's not Socialism}

Most of them are too stupid to even understand what this bill is all about.. a good portion of that so called 30 million are destitute or on welfare anyway.. a lot are illegals...this bill is not going to help anyone except those who will not help themselves. Obama's voting base.. the ones he can bus to the polls for him.

I will move out of the country before I let the IRS tell me one more damn thing. This is criminal by Obama!

• V2

No, it's not OK with me. The only reform I support is public option/single payer system for basic coverage and private insurance for "Cadillac" type plans.

USA has public education for those who are poor and private education for those who can pay. Even conservatives see the benefit of socialism in education and do not require to abolish it. Why do they object the opportunity to make nation healthier? Does seeing toothless or crippled person boost their confidence? Does saving an extra buck on cancer patient make them happy? Does denying blood pressure medications for hypertension patient add extra joy to their life?

Honestly, I don't get it.

• Mike

Yup because you would end up being a welfare scumbag when you would likely get large medical bills (just like about 1/2 million Americans every year) and file for bankruptcy stiffing the rest of us.

I'm getting tired of you welfare scumbags stiffing the rest of us.

That doesn't make sense. You are making republicans look bad. You should consider getting an English and grammar lesson.

thats just talk but ill ask you this if one of your love ones life dependent on having insuance to pay for your love one surgery would trade your money for there life do you have children or a mother how much do you value there life or maybe you dont

That my friend is the least of my problems. My primary concern is for those that are with out insurance and are unable to get any

I think that is what separates compassionate people from those that are without compassion

• Ken

Jeez, another one selling the Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt!

The improvement to the current health care system represented by this bill are valuable and beneficial. It's a good first step and it won't do any of those things.

Yes it is OK with me.