What are some games you can do with laminated rain drop cards that have the numbers 1-10 on them?

I am in a Creative Play class and we are to choose a book to do a math activity off of with preschoolers.I have chosen the book titled Raindrop Plop by Wendy Cheyette Lewison and its about a girl that goes outside with her raincoat and boots on and she counts raindrops falling from the sky. The following is the... show more I am in a Creative Play class and we are to choose a book to do a math activity off of with preschoolers.I have chosen the book titled Raindrop Plop by Wendy Cheyette Lewison and its about a girl that goes outside with her raincoat and boots on and she counts raindrops falling from the sky. The following is the text to the book to give you an idea of what the book says:

"ONE little raindrop, dark, dark sy.
TWO little raindrops, clouds go by.
THREE little raindrops. SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT!
Four little raindrops, boots and hat.
Five little raindrops, shiny red coat.
Six little raindrops, bright blue boat.
Seven little raindrops plop in a cup.
Eight little raindrops,umbrella up!
Nine little raindrops, puddle fun.
Ten little raindrops, still no sun.
Too many raindrops...run! run! run!
Back in the house now, that is that!
Off with the raincoat. Off with the hat.
Ten little toes in a nice warm tub.
Nine soapy bubbles, scrub-a-dub-dub!
Eight fluffy towels, soft and white.
Seven brass buttons, shiny and bright
Six tiny marshmallows float in a cup.
Five small pretzels, gobble them up.
Four furry squirrels want something to eat.
Three hungry birds go tweet! tweet! tweet!
Two bright eyes, what do they see?
Out of the window, out by the tree?
Raindrops stopping, one by one.
No more raindrops, sun sun sun!"

I so far have found raindrop images and have put the numbers 1-10 on each one and don't know if I want to do a matching game with the raindrops or what. That is why I am posting this on Y!Answers...to see if there is another way to either use my raindrop cards with numbers on them or if there is another really good idea that one of you out there may have. I am open to suggestions and I hope you help me out. Its not like you are doing the activity for me. Teachers borrow ideas from other teachers and friends alot. Thanks in advance.
0