? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Where can I buy Miyavi's albums?

I am a HUGE Miyavi fan. But I don't live in America or Japan. A few family members that are generally American, or they live in America, are coming over soon. And they asked me what I want. And I would really like something of Miyavi, like his latest album, "This Iz the Japanese Kabuki Rock". Well, it's not really a 'latest' album, since it's 2 years old, but I think you get my point. Or I'd like the MYVPOP album.

Are these albums in America? Or can they only be ordered and shipped from Japan?

That's all I really want to know. Are there only special places in America where you can get them? If so, where? I don't like shipping or ordering since I'm not good at it, and because I still live with my parents, they probably won't like me sending money someplace.

Thank you very much!

Update:

I am a HUGE Miyavi fan. But I don't live in America or Japan. A few family members that are generally American, or they live in America, are coming over soon. And they asked me what I want. And I would really like something of Miyavi, like his latest album, "This Iz the Japanese Kabuki Rock". Well, it's not really a 'latest' album, since it's 2 years old, but I think you get my point. Or I'd like the MYVPOP album.

Are these albums in America? Or can they only be ordered and shipped from Japan?

That's all I really want to know. Are there only special places in America where you can get them? If so, where? I don't like shipping or ordering since I'm not good at it, and because I still live with my parents, they probably won't like me sending money someplace.

Thank you very much!

NOTE: I DON'T want to ship it. Please keep in mind that I'm asking if there's a place in America where you can actually walk into a store and BUY the album. Not ordering or shipping!!!

Thankyou. c:

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

www.amazon.com

Also try www.iTunes.com for digital copy.

Source(s): Personal Knowledge
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

You can buy Miyavi's albums: Survive, Remixx Album/Room No 382, Miyavi-Miyavizm-Shugi, Myv Pops from amazon here http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&loc...

• 10 years ago

www.cduniverse.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.