Dita Von Teese or Evan Rachel Wood?

Marilyn Manson was married to the beautiful 'Queen of Burlesque' until he met underaged Lolita wannabe Evan, and left his wife for her.

Since getting together with Marilyn, Evan has tried her hardest to imitate Dita, dying her hair, wearing gothic clothes, and doing lingerie shoots that were incredibly similar to Dita's.

I can't stand Evan.

Who do you prefer?

Favorite Answer

I loved him and Dita together. They were MADE for each other. I just don't like how she ended it. She left him and sent him the divorce papers on his birthday!

As for Evan, I can't stand her either. She's trying too hard to be Dita. And she's in her mid-twenties or something, right? He's 41 now, it's obvious she's with him for more attention and fame.

those females rather dated him? Wow, they could were determined. Is Dita that female with, like, both and a 1/2 inch waist? She's a freak. On 2d theory, she's perfect for him.