promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How long should it take to get an item shipped from Shenzhen, China to Muncie, Indiana?

I ordered something on ebay and I would like to see the date or around the date it should arrive. First somewhat right answer gets the points.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I live in NYC and I order from China and Hong Kong a few times a month. It takes 14-25 days to receive. The package goes thru custom twice and the least amount of time it has taken for me to receive a package was 19 days and the longest was 26. You count from when the item was actually mailed off and then just wait. They do not use tracking so unfortunately you have to be patient and it will arrive when it gets here.

mx

• 07861 year agoReport

Is this 19/26 Business Days ?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lori
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If you packaged it well and it was done so as to protect it from normal routing damage of any type...the client declined the insurance you offered...then you did your job and upheld your end of the deal. He should claim through USPS and/or Paypal...the burden of proof is on the client and once the pkg left your hands as long as you did everything you could to ensure it got to him safely under normal handling ... there is nothing you need to do other than apologize for the problem he's encountered and recommend he pursue this with the postal service. Likely they won't do much either so his next route will be Paypal but again...he could be disappointed. That said...if you want to retain this person as a repeat client if such is the case...you might consider asking him to return the item with it's original packaging intact and then you will assess the best solution ...whether it is a refund or an exchange...he will still be responsible for the cost of shipping and if you refund, deduct the shipping/handling fee...you will be doing this as a courtesy, it isn't an obligation if you did everything possible to get it to him safely. You can't be held responsible for a neglectful postal worker/workers but if you hope to retain his business...this route may make him a happy client anyway. Good luck whatever you decide.

• tooze
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Shenzhen Shipping

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am a local chinese buy agent, i can do purchase for foreigners with chinese items to help their small business or daily life use,things could be from taobao.com and other china online shopping sites or china wholesale market or directly from factories.www.taobao.com is the biggest C2C online shopping site in aisa,it is just like another ebay,you can find cheap brand cloths,shoes,bags there,some are the order rest from china OEM factory,and some are 1:1 highly alike replica. If you are interest in this area, can give me a email: wxcansen@hotmail.com for further chatting.

Hope it helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

yeah iv sorta had the same problem only iv ordered an item from china its destination is australia but after a month from the time iv bought it, i checked its tracking details today to find out that my item is now in the UK, how did it get there when its meant to be in Australia, sorry i have no asmwer for this i just want to know why?

• 1 decade ago

It depends how and when they shipped it. And how long it's sitting in customs due to mail volume.

Depends if they ship it China post or EMS.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it costs 30 days by ocean shipping, 7 days by air and 3 to five days by EXPRESS delivery

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.