Is the 'Srebrenica Massacre' equivalent too The Holocaust?

I was told that an article I presented, showing lack of consistency in claims by 'eyewitnesses' and news reports, is 'BS' and is compared too 'Holocaust denial.' I'd like to know, do you you agree or disagree that this is like denying The Holocaust, if so, why or why not? Also, do you... show more I was told that an article I presented, showing lack of consistency in claims by 'eyewitnesses' and news reports, is 'BS' and is compared too 'Holocaust denial.' I'd like to know, do you you agree or disagree that this is like denying The Holocaust, if so, why or why not? Also, do you support the sentences against those claimed guilty of genocide?

Here's the article: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=18077
Update: El: I have read the notes, just not the direct links. I am here to see different opinions on the subject though. Do you agree that it's equivalent too 'Holocaust denial' even though official news sources contradict themselves? etc. Thanks for answering.
Update 2: pro_sassenheime: Thanks for your answer. My reply to the other fellow who said it was 'BS', was that it's 'Hardly' comparable to denying the Holocaust - it's just separating fact from fiction - given all available data.
Update 3: Lana: May you please answer my other questions as well? thank you.
Update 4: On the first day of the attacks, which started in the ethnically-divided city of Kosovska Mitrovica but soon spread to several other locales, personnel of the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) abandoned offices in the cities of Gnjilane, Prizren and Pec and one UN representative,... show more On the first day of the attacks, which started in the ethnically-divided city of Kosovska Mitrovica but soon spread to several other locales, personnel of the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) abandoned offices in the cities of Gnjilane, Prizren and Pec and one UN representative, alluding to the anti-Jewish rampage in Nazi Germany in 1938, said 'Kristallnacht is under way in Kosovo. What is happening in Kosovo must unfortunately be described as a pogrom against Serbs: churches are on fire and people are being attacked for no other reason than their ethnic background.'
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=18201
Update 5: aeiou_i: Thanks for your input. While I'm not a Christian, I do stand by Truth and Justice over cover-ups, lack of consistency in official stories, etc. You have a good chance of getting BA (all five stars as well!).
Update 6: aeiou_i: I think Lana has just been severely misinformed, or gets her data from a very untrustworthy source. I don't see how scapegoating one group of people is going to resolve any conflicts.
Update 7: Thanks for your answer Doug.
Update 8: Thanks Spidey!
Update 9: Rosy Pearl: if you have a netflix account, I recommend you watch 'God on Trial', it's a great movie.